Saturday, November 28, 2009

XOXO - ciaoz

Had been blogging very much these few days
now had force to stop blog for a week lolz
due to my vacation * jump !! jump *!!!!
REMEMBER to miss me la.. hohohoho!
hope can haf a nice n enjoyable vacation.
ready to sunshine sandy beach bt no sunburn n suntanned plz!!!
meet all my lovely friends~~~
n crazily SH0ppING !!!! * so broke ler *
seem like i get to sick easily when i do nth at home.
so keep me bz bz bz bz bz n bz!!!!!
><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><
oh yeah.. had been checked out for my last final exam result few days ago
unexpectedlly get good result in my most worry subject
bt overall result stil gt my level of expectation. pointer had drop little
is ok lol as i had been fooling n playing much during last sem.!!!!
final sem struggle hard .. k~~~!!!!
tats all la.
c ya after vacation.
wait for my new pic lu.... hehe
miss ya
XOXO - c0le

3 comments: