Wednesday, November 18, 2009

essential ingredient to refresh

it has been a long long time didt show up my english blog writing.
kel is so busy to catch up my blog since after his dating n working.
K . r u here to visit me?
miss the chit chat . miss the day.
ok. bec to the topic. -------
is HOLIDAY nw!!
it would be the last sem break i wil ever have in 3 years journey.
after that i will be start my working journey which i had badly desire for so long.
do i really looking for it? do i ? really ?
by the way, this sem break seem plan well
n packly organise as i cant hardly find time to sit down

a fully relaxing n peace vacation is definately will cure me from all incident
i need throw all out..
all the garbash ..
all the stupid stuff..
nd to refresh . refresh n refresh....!!!!!!
bt can i really do tat?
wish i could had a great holiday ...
all nice upload photo will be here soon!!!!
catch up with all u guyz... n galzz... soon hehe
where i will be heading for my vacation... ????
wait for my updated soon!!!!!
let keep it mistery!!!!! * wicked* wicked*
horray !!!!! lets run...... to holiday.......
c ya...

muakzz..
XOXO- cole

3 comments: