Saturday, June 6, 2009

将来 会 拥有到的 。陪伴着的。。 in future they will be mine

** perhap u can think of it too??

将来 想可以 拥有的 很多很多。。there are many things want to own in future
就有 两个 特别想 拥有的。。 having two of the most in priority

嗒 当!!! * 领养 世界 宣明会 的 不幸小孩* da dang!! Sponsoring a child fr0m
World Vision ** bec0me a mummy…
* 可爱 德国种的小刚毛猎犬 * a miniature schnauzer doggy – I wan it with
sexuality of XY one… wahaha

为什么 是 他们呢?? Why choose them?

O 领养 世界 宣明会 的 不幸小孩-- 能 与世界某个 角落的一个人 有种 莫名 的联系
真的 是 很奥妙的。
Sponsor a child fr0m World Vision- when thinking having a fantastic and amazing
relationship with a unknown kid until become to a close knit tight relationship. Is
really amazing.

^ 虽然 将来 连 自己 养不养的起都是问题。。 但 也算 当 人家 半个 妈妈!!
有没有?? 装装 很幸福 酱。。

Even duno what I will going to have to feed myself, but I confident I can do all these.


* wana a grey white miniature schnauzer

O 可爱 德国种的小刚毛猎犬 -- 也是 另一个 小生命 的 妈咪。。 不是 急着相当
妈妈。。 只是有种 感觉。。 这样 的联系。。 这样 的 感情 更 真是 更永久 更有
信心。。


Next would be a miniature schnauzer doggy . I have nothing else to comfort myself
other than my family and friends. Love to have these cute and brilliant doggy as my
accompanier ??

*************************************************************************
真的 做错了。。 really having a wrong wrong step again
知道 真相 后。。 一直 没好心情。久久 不能原谅自己
after knowing the truth behind. Totally thunderstorming that cant even t0 f0rget myself. Wish could just dismiss from where am i.
没有谁 可以 来 保护。。 没有谁 让我 再 哭诉。
No one else could hear me. Pamper me. Protect me
自己 保护 自己 吧。 Better be .. just let I to protect n salvage myself

2 comments:

  1. 我对自己许下的承诺。
    以后我有钱,一定要领养一个。
    希望可以领养不止一个。

    ReplyDelete
  2. 幸福王子 >> sponsoring a child jz rm 50 per mth i think.. if u spend wisely per mth n n0t shop much i think should be no problem

    ReplyDelete